First thinking of the story and background

I am doing the mind note of the background story of my first game. I decide to choose the story from the ideas of animation, ideas of history or ideas of Science fiction future. The background story is the hardest part of my game. Because a good story will make the game unique to other games and player will attracted by background story and able to expeirence the game better.

Connect to the mind note of my Level Design. I will consider about why the monster here and what are the monsters want to do to the player. And why Player need to complete each level.

Next, I will continue on the sketch of the levels and the main story of background.


Here is the first thing of background story direction.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finish the Level_1 prototype

Upgrade Cm vcam in Level_1